ZXC PVC Roof Tile Features and Installation Precautions
PVC tile, also known as plastic-steel tile, is a new type of environmentally friendly building material. Its excellent toughness and strength make construction easy, faster in paving and lower in construction costs. We ZXC New Material Technology Co., Ltd. (China PVC Roofing Suppliers) PVC Roof tile are divided into three types: large pit tiles, high wave tiles and small wave tiles, which have good fire resistance, waterproof, anti-corrosion, heat insulation, excellent sound insulation performance, rich colors (at least 10 years) and color lasting and stable, even if exposed to It maintains a stable color under harsh conditions of UV light, high temperature and severe cold.
Then the following introduces the precautions for PVC Roof tile installation. PVC Roof tile need to be installed with care so as not to cause water leakage or other problems.
PVC tile installation method
1. When installing the lap joint
The composite tile (large wave tile) laps one wave horizontally (pvc laps two waves, when the span exceeds 24 meters, it is recommended to lap three waves) It is recommended that the length of the longitudinal lap is not less than 250MM. Please determine the lap according to the direction of water flow and wind direction. Connect, (up and down) levels, to avoid water leakage caused by installation.
2. When installing and fixing
It is recommended to use a stainless steel tile hook and fix it with a stainless steel pressing piece and other fixings. When drilling a pistol, a special plastic drill should be used. The diameter of the drill is slightly larger than the diameter of the fixing piece by 1MM (reserved space for thermal expansion and contraction of plastic), When opening the hole, keep the edge of the hole smooth to avoid stress concentration, and take special care when drilling in cold weather.
3. All fixtures should be installed at the top of the wave, and ensure that the fixtures are perpendicular to the tile surface, and the fixtures cannot be tightened too tightly to avoid deformation of the PVC tile and water leakage.
4. The number of fixed parts should be guaranteed to be no less than 6 per square meter. A waterproof cap can be installed above the fixed parts. PVC tiles are laid on the surrounding part of the scaffolding. Within 100MM.
5. Please keep the purlin span below 700MM during installation, so as not to cause the tile surface to fall and deform and leak water. Spacing between sandalwood strips: 2.0mm or less should not exceed 80cm, 2.0-3.0mm should not exceed 100cm.
6. It is best not to take an arch with a small radius of curvature during composite installation of steel cores.
Precautions for PVC tile installation
1. The diameter of the drill bit is slightly larger than the diameter of the fixing piece by 1MM (to reserve space for the thermal expansion and contraction of the plastic). When opening the hole, the edge of the aperture should be kept smooth to avoid stress concentration, and special care should be taken when drilling in cold weather.
2. Please determine the overlap and (up and down) levels according to the direction of water flow and wind direction to avoid water leakage due to installation.
3. The construction party must do a good job in the rust prevention of the exposed steel wire head.