What are the advantages and disadvantages of using transparent corrugated plastic roofing
I believe that the purpose of many people who choose transparent corrugated plastic roofing is to value its transparency. Using it can let the outdoor sunlight shine into the roof, making the room brighter. So besides transparency, it what are the advantages?
1. The structure is light, the installation is simple, the construction is safe and easy to control, and the cost is low.
2. The transparent corrugated plastic roof has good chemical properties, is resistant to wind and rain, and is resistant to temperature changes, which can effectively avoid the influence of snow, rain and freezing.
3. It has good physical properties and good light transmission, which can provide better sunlight resources and further reduce the energy consumption of houses.
4. The rich colors can meet the different preferences of customers, can greatly improve the appearance of the building, increase the unique aesthetic feeling of the building, and make it more high-end and exquisite.
clear corrugated sheets shortcoming:
1. The transparent corrugated plastic roof has low impact resistance and poor safety, and it is difficult to protect people on the roof.
2. The surface of the roof is easy to accumulate dust and gas pollution. If there are pollutants such as smoke and dust, regular cleaning and maintenance should be carried out to maintain the coverage effect.
3. Because sunlight can still pass through, the roof will become hotter in summer, affecting indoor temperature regulation.