What is the difference between civil UPVC roof tiles and industrial UPVC roof tiles
Civil UPVC roof tiles are suitable for various structures such as concrete structures, steel structures, wood structures, and brick-wood mixed structures. surroundings.
1. Excellent weather resistance - service life not less than 30 years
2. Outstanding waterproof performance - no waterproof layer required
3. Wind resistance and earthquake resistance - 90-degree building facade decoration is safe and reliable
4. Rich colors, novel personality, lasting stability
5. Noise reduction, heat insulation, excellent toughness and strength
6. Simple construction - the fastest paving speed and the lowest construction cost
7. Economical savings - more than 20 yuan per square meter can be saved
Industrial UPVC roof tiles are mainly suitable for the roofs and walls of large industrial buildings such as modern industrial plants, markets, breeding plants, warehouses, etc. The applicable temperature is between -50°C and 70°C.
1. Roof tiles are corrosion-resistant, aging-resistant, and have a long service life of more than 30 years
2. Outstanding performance in noise reduction and heat insulation
3. Low installation cost and beautiful appearance
4. Wind resistance and earthquake resistance - safe and reliable for 90-degree building facade decoration
Our ZXC New Material Technology Co., Ltd. provides high-quality UPVC roofing tiles not only have the advantages of anti-leakage and anti-seepage effect, but also have high strength, good rigidity, strong impact resistance, sun resistance and oxidation resistance, the characteristics of long service life.