How to deal with water leakage of roof waterproof plastic board
Leaks in a PVC plastic sheet could be caused by a variety of factors, including improper installation, inadequate flashing, poor sealant application, or degraded materials. If the plastic board has been installed correctly, you may need to repair or reseal any areas where water is getting in.
custom pvc corrugated roofing sheets
1. Check if the waterproof PVC plastic board is laid properly and in place, if there is any leakage, you need to take it off and reinstall it.
2. Ensure that all gaps and joints are properly sealed with suitable sealant.
waterproof plastic sheet for roof
3. Make sure that all edges of the waterproof PVC plastic board are properly caulked and secured.
4. If there are any cracks or holes in the waterproof PVC plastic board, you should repair them with suitable mastic or sealant.
low price plastic sheet for roof
5. Finally, you should apply an extra layer of waterproof sealant over the entire surface of the waterproof PVC plastic board to ensure it is completely sealed against water leakage.